Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This is for you Mark....


... that's right... well, I guess for Melissa too. Ok, it's an old picture, but look how HOT Kevin looks! :) I have a whole slew of old pictures to post, then you'll be able to see how far we've come. I'll put them on the slide show on the right side... if I can figure it out. (that will be for you Shannon.. no words) Mark, I didn't forget.. http://www.awoodphotography.com/galleries/chrisanddannette/ there is the link. My sisters wedding was beautiful out in Colorado. It was October of 2008. My Mom and I made her wedding dress. It turned out, and looked great! (My only claim to fame) She's a beauiful woman...so that helps the dress took better. I'm not sure I'll volunteer for that again.. hand sewing lace takes a long time. (She's was worth it though) Love ya sis!!

1 comment:

Luke and Kimmy said...

Whats up Kevin and Mari-Beth. This is Luke from Physics just checkin out the blog.