Thursday, January 14, 2010

BIRTHDAYS

July 9th

Happy Birthday Kevin!

This was my birthday suprise for Kevin.

I made this cake. It was so fun. He loved it!

Food and fun.

We had a BBQ and played games. Wii and ping pong. It was a fun night!

Food... mmm

Adriana, Jason and AnnaBella

Luke and Oliver. (Kimmy was at girls camp, missed you)
Rachael and Scott , Brian and Tori

and you can't sing "Happy Birthday" without Owen and Shannon.

Thanks to everyone who came and played with us!
Happy Birthday Kevin! I love you!


July 1st

Happy Birthday to Me.

AnnaBella put the candles in the cake. Ice cream cake, it's the best!

Making my wish...I'm not telling

Kevin made my birthday great. Thanks for everything!

1 comment:

Rob'n'Mon said...

I LOVE IT! Now I can picture your little niece when you tell me stories!