Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mallory & Mitch Wedding

Sacramento Temple

It was a beautiful ceremony. I'm so happy and excited for Mallory and Mitch! Thanks for letting us be part of your day. These are just a couple of the pictures Kevin took.


Mallory and Mitch when they first came out of the Temple



Mallory and Me
(Mitch's family are in the background)


Kevin and Me
sorry I cut off your head, love ya


Me in my bridesmaid outfit

Here are the pictures of the Dress and Vail.
My Mom is the GREATEST! After dress shopping with Mallory I asked my Mom if she was up for a project. My Mom is a very talented seamstress and I LOVE working with her. She agreed (YEAH) to make Mallory's wedding dress with me. She spent a lot of time teaching and coaching me on top of everything else it takes to make a dress. This is the second dress we've done together. It was so fun to have an excuse to see my mom at least once a week to work on it. It took about two months to finish. (My Mom having two full time jobs and me working as well, that's not to bad) Mallory was such an easy bride to work with. She looked so beautiful. Thanks for trusting us, and for giving me the opportunity to learn from my Mom. It was great!



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Mary-Beth! Imagine my shock and delight when I saw all your posts!! Yay! I LOVE the dress, can't believe you made it, so gorgeous, you did an awesome job. So sorry Mark pushed you into doing something you didn't want to, he does it to me all the time. ;) So fun to see you guys, lets get together again soon, I promise we won't keep you out as late!

Mallory said...

Ah! These are like the first pics I've seen! I LOVE THEM! I'm so glad you guys came :) and yes... my dress is GORGEOUS

Unknown said...

Many congratulations for your big day. Heard a lot about wedding venues Los Angeles from many of my known. Their lovely locations and ample parking spaces are great. Thinking to suggest one of them to my aunt for their vow renewal party next month. Actually they want to club uncle's retirement and anniversary party on the same day. Hope it will be fun and affection enjoying with all.