Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Day at the Ball Park



 My father in law does a lot of business with the Larry H. Miller group so about once a summer he tries to get on Spring Mobile Ball Park and take some batting practice. This year he took a new client and their families and he let us tag along. It was my first time to be able to go. It's a beautiful field! We walked out on the field and Maddux immediately climbed out of my arms, sat in the grass, felt it with his fingers, picked a few pieces, smelled them and then rubbed them between his fingers and thumb. It was so funny to watch! He loved being out on the field and watching everyone hit the ball. It was a WAY fun day. Kevin almost hit one out. He hit the top of the wall. Bummer. But he hit really well. It was fun to watch. Wood bats just sound so much cooler than metal ones. Thank Jerry for letting us tag along. :)



1 comment:

Heather said...

Great pictures, Mari-Beth! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you would be able to answer a quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!